DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This electrical power unit features a power up power down circuit with load holding on each A & B ports. A strain compensatred flow manage may be additional to circuit to manage the decent velocity in the cylinder.
1. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean each of the hydraulic components concerned prior to installation of the power unit.
3. Viscosity with the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which should really also be clean and free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is advisable.
four. The electrical power unit should be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil level in the tank soon after the original working in the power unit.
6. Oil modifying is required following the preliminary one hundred operation hours, afterwards as soon as every single 3000 hrs.
DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This electrical power unit has a energy up gravity down circuit. Begin the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Manual override to solenoid valve might be provided if needed. Also a pressure compen sated flow control might be added for the circuit to regulate the descent pace with the cylinder.
Remark: Please consult our revenue engineer to the diverse pump displacement, motor electrical power or tank capacity.
one. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean the many hydraulic parts concerned ahead of installation of the power unit.
3. Viscosity from the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which must also be clean and free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is suggested.
4. The energy unit ought to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil level within the tank following the initial operating from the electrical power unit.
six. Oil modifying is required soon after the preliminary 100 operation hours, afterwards after each 3000 hours.