5V Series Cast Iron Ten-Groove QD Sheaves for “5V” Belts
5V series ten-groove QD (quick detachable) bushed sheaves are manufactured for 5V, 5VX, banded 5V, and banded 5VX belts. They range from 4.40″ to 50.00″ in diameter. Depending on the sheave size, they are made to use an E, F, J, or M QD bushing, which we also stock. Most of our ten-groove 5V QD sheaves are manufactured from a high-strength grade 35 cast iron, are phosphate-coated, and are painted for anti-corrosion. All of them are balanced at the factory for smooth machinery operation.
5V Series Cast Iron Ten-Groove QD Sheaves for "5V" Belts
5V series ten-groove QD (quick detachable) bushed sheaves are manufactured for 5V, 5VX, banded 5V, and banded 5VX belts. They range from 4.40" to 50.00" in diameter. Depending on the sheave size, they are made to use an E, F, J, or M QD bushing, which we also stock. Most of our ten-groove 5V QD sheaves are manufactured from a high-strength grade 35 cast iron, are phosphate-coated, and are painted for anti-corrosion. All of them are balanced at the factory for smooth machinery operation.
Ten-Groove 5V QD Sheave Size Chart
|105V800E||E||A||7.90"||8.00"||2 3/32"||7 3/16"||2 3/4"||2 11/32"||37.6|
|105V850E||E||A||8.40"||8.50"||2 3/32"||7 3/16"||2 3/4"||2 11/32"||44.5|
|105V900F||F||A||8.90"||9.00"||1 31/32"||7 3/16"||3 3/4"||1 15/32"||51.3|
|105V925F||F||A||9.15"||9.25"||1 31/32"||7 3/16"||3 3/4"||1 15/32"||53.0|
|105V975F||F||A||9.65"||9.75"||1 31/32"||7 3/16"||3 3/4"||1 15/32"||56.0|
|105V1030F||F||A||10.20"||10.30"||1 31/32"||7 3/16"||3 3/4"||1 15/32"||64.0|
|105V1090F||F||A||10.80"||10.90"||1 31/32"||7 3/16"||3 3/4"||1 15/32"||72.0|
|105V1130F||F||A||11.20"||11.30"||1 31/32"||7 3/16"||3 3/4"||1 15/32"||77.0|
|105V1180F||F||A||11.70"||11.80"||1 31/32"||7 3/16"||3 3/4"||1 15/32"||81.0|
|105V1250J||J||A||12.40"||12.50"||2 1/8"||7 3/16"||4 5/8"||7/16"||112.0|
|105V1320J||J||A||13.10"||13.20"||2 1/8"||7 3/16"||4 5/8"||7/16"||116.0|
|105V1400J||J||A||13.90"||14.00"||2 1/8"||7 3/16"||4 5/8"||7/16"||130.0|
|105V1500J||J||A||14.90"||15.00"||2 1/8"||7 3/16"||4 5/8"||7/16"||138.0|
|105V1600J||J||A||15.90"||16.00"||2 1/8"||7 3/16"||4 5/8"||7/16"||146.0|
|105V1870J||J||A||18.60"||18.70"||1/8"||7 3/16"||4 5/8"||2 7/16"||157.0|
|105V2120J||J||A||21.10"||21.20"||1/8"||7 3/16"||4 5/8"||2 7/16"||168.0|
|105V2360M||M||A||23.50"||23.60"||11/32"||7 3/16"||6 3/4"||3/32"||213.0|
|105V2800M||M||A||27.90"||28.00"||11/32"||7 3/16"||6 3/4"||3/32"||240.0|
|105V3150M||M||A||31.40"||31.50"||11/32"||7 3/16"||6 3/4"||3/32"||275.0|
|105V3750M||M||A||37.40"||37.50"||11/32"||7 3/16"||6 3/4"||3/32"||315.0|
|105V5000M||M||A||49.90"||50.00"||11/32"||7 3/16"||6 3/4"||3/32"||458.0|
Related Matching 5V, 5VX Series V-Belt
(1) 5V-Series V-Belts
Classic 5V-Series V-Belts have a 0.63" top-width, 0.53" thickness, and a 38° angle. Additionally, 5V V-belts are one of the oldest styles of V-Belts in the industry. Because of their long-term success and economical operation, they are also one of the industry's most widely used belt series. The premium 5V-series v-belts we supply are manufactured under ISO 9001 specifications, are oil and heat resistant, and directly interchange with other brands. They are constructed of a natural rubber compound with polyester cords and use cotton with a polyester blend cover for high durability. 5V series belts are used in most general heavy-duty industrial applications along with Heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), lawn and garden equipment, and agricultural equipment.
(2) 5V-Series Banded V-Belts
5V-series v-belts are a part of the "classic" lineup of v-belts because they are one of the oldest and most common style belts. Our belts are manufactured by ARPM standards and offer superior strength, durability, and performance. 5V-series v-belts have a 0.63" top-width per belt (band/ rib).
(3) 5VX Cogged V-Belts
5VX cogged v-belts are designated by having a 0.53" top-width and 0.53" thickness. Our cogged 5VX v-belts are manufactured with raw-edge sidewalls to eliminate slippage and increase efficacy, saving operation costs. They are also manufactured by ARPM standards and are oil and heat-resistant. 5VX belts are constructed from a high-quality chloroprene compound with high-strength polyester chords and have a top fabric built from a cotton polyester blend. Besides the performance, durability, and energy savings benefits, our cogged v-belts will work with existing stand pulleys/ sheaves. Please contact us for a quote on 5VX cogged v-belts or pulleys, and we will be happy to assist you.
(4) 5VX Banded Cogged V-Belts
All our v-belts are manufactured by ARPM specifications and offer superior performance and durability. Due to their design, banded 5VX cogged v-belts run smoother, more relaxed, and typically outlast a standard banded C v-belt. They also offer a higher efficiency than ordinary banded v-belts, which means fewer energy costs. We can also stock sheaves/ pulleys for 5VX banded belts.
QD Bushings | Quick Disconnect Bushings
QD bushings are utilized throughout the industrial power transmission and agricultural industry for various sprockets, sheaves, pulleys, and synchronized drives. They are designed for easy installation and easy uninstallation; they are also commonly referred to as quick-disconnect bushings. QD bushings can help conventional mounting with the flange outboard and reverse mounting to where the flange is inboard and utilize a single split that extends through the entire bushing length. Our QD bushings interchange with other brands and are made from high-grade steel precision machined for perfect application fitment. QD bushings' benefits over different styles include; ease of installation/ uninstall, superior holding power, and extreme strengths. We stock all the standard sizes of QD bushings and supply custom QD bushings upon request, including stainless steel ones. QD bushings are found in some of the most rugged applications worldwide; contact our customer service team today for a quote or additional information on our premium QD bushings.
Pulley Installation Method:
1. Check the pulley grooves to make sure there are no scratches or sharp edges and all dimensions are up to standard;
2. Clean the surfaces of all parts, such as hub holes, taper sleeves, bolt holes, etc. Fit the cone sleeve into the pulley, aligning all the screw holes.
3. Apply oil to the screw (TB1008-TB3030) and thread (TB3525-TB5050) and screw them into the mounting holes, but do not tighten them yet.
4. Clean the surface of the drive shaft, push the pulley with the tapered sleeve installed to the predetermined position on the shaft, and check whether the v belt pulleys are aligned.
5. When using the keyway, it must be inserted into the hub first, and there must be a certain tolerance between the keyway and the hole hub.
6. Using a hexagonal wrench conforming to the DIN911 standard, alternately, gradually, and evenly tighten the bolts in each mounting hole until the torque shown in the table below is reached.
7. After a short period of operation (0.5 to 1 hour), check the tightening torque of the bolts and retighten them if necessary.
8. To prevent the intrusion of foreign matter, fill the hole's connection hole with grease.
Pulley Removal Method:
1. Loosen all the bolts, take out one or two of the bolts according to the number of disassembly holes, lubricate the bolt pattern and the tip of the bolt with oil, and insert the bolt into the disassembly hole.
2. Tighten the bolts alternately until the taper sleeve and pulley are loosened.
3. Remove the taper sleeve and pulley from the shaft.
Six Advantages of Taper Bushing Pulley:
1. Good interchangeability: tapered sleeve pulley is suitable for various occasions. When the transmission part runs for a long time, the inner hole and the chain groove may be damaged. If it is a transmission part using this kind of tapered sleeve, when this happens, replace the tapered sleeve with the exact specification, and it can be used again. Therefore, the service life of the transmission parts is greatly improved, the maintenance cost is reduced, and time is saved.
2. High versatility: The separation of the pulley and the tapered sleeve makes the change of the shaft hole only need to change the diameter of the tapered sleeve, which increases the product's versatility and dramatically reduces the inventory type and cost of the product.
3. Easy installation and disassembly: only a one-inch hexagonal wrench is needed, no other special tools are required, and it can be completed in just 1 minute, which is convenient and fast.
4. Allow wider shaft diameter tolerance: +0.05mm to -0.125mm. The groove can be equipped with V-belt, a narrow V-belt, and so on. Light and light to medium loads allow keyless transmission.
5. Produced in strict accordance with the international standard DIN2211, all products have been tested by balance to avoid damage to motor bearings and equipment components caused by beating.
6. Surface anti-rust treatment: After phosphating and blackening, the surface is smooth, beautiful, and rust-proof.
Applications of QD Sheaves
- Machine tools
- Crushers, shredders, breakers, classifiers, shaker screens
- Material conveyor systems
- Fans, blowers, and exhausters
- Pumps and compressors
- Woodworking saws, mills, planers, lathes
HZPT is a professional manufacturer of mechanical parts. Our main products are v belt pulleys, sprockets, split taper bushings, coupling, and other transmission parts. Its products are mainly exported to Germany, Britain, France, and other European countries, with an annual export value of 18 million U.S. dollars, accounting for more than 65% of the total output. The annual output value reached 200 million yuan.
Our products all adopt international, European, and American advanced industrial standards, use precise and good processing equipment, develop reasonable production technology, apply efficient and flexible management systems, and improve the quality management system to ensure that the product quality is good and the price is affordable.
Our factory adheres to the enterprise concept of "quality: the basis of enterprise survival, integrity: the basis of enterprise development, service: the source of enterprise development, low price: the instrument of enterprise development." We are always looking forward to the presence of customers at home and abroad, seeking win-win benefits and joint cause development.
The warehouse covers an area of 5000 square meters and can provide all kinds of standard models A/B/C/Z, with complete quantity and large quantity in stock. Meanwhile, it accepts all sorts of non-standard customization for drawing production. The daily production capacity is 10 tons, and the delivery time is short.
Packaging & Shipping
Experienced Workers Packing Pulleys Carefully, safe wooden cases keep parts from being injured or damaged during sea or air shipment.
Q1. Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer and trading company.
Q2. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have finished parts in stock, but customers need to pay for the sample cost and shipping fee.
Q3. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: We can produce power transmission parts according to your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q4. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery.
Q5. Can you customize pulleys?
A: Yes, please send us your drawing for an accurate quotation.
Q6. How long is your delivery time and shipment?
A: 1. Sample Lead-times: 10-20 days.
2. Production Lead-times: 30-45 days after the order is confirmed.
Q7. How do you make our business a long-term and good relationship?
A: 1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers' benefits ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
Q8: What are your advantages?
1. The most competitive price and good quality.
2. Perfect technical engineers give you the best support.
3. OEM is available.