B Bushing With 35mm Bore
QD bushings are used in various sprockets, pulleys, pulleys, and synchronous drives throughout the industrial power transmission and agricultural industries. They are designed for easy installation and removal; they are also commonly referred to as quick-disconnect bushings. QD bushings can be conventionally installed through the outside of the flange or reversed to the inside of the flange using a single opening that extends through the entire length of the bushing. Our QD bushings are interchangeable with other brands and are made from precision machined high-grade steel for perfect application fit. The benefits of QD bushings for different styles include easy installation/removal, excellent retention, and extreme strength. We stock QD bushings in all standard sizes and offer custom QD bushings on request, including stainless steel QD bushings. QD bushings are used in some of the toughest applications in the world; contact our customer service team today for a quote or additional information on our premium QD bushings.
This B bushing has a 1" hole for superior strength, durability, and quality compared to most other B bushings. What really sets these bushings apart is the extreme precision, quality control, and High-quality materials. This means that when you order these products from us, you can always expect consistently high-quality products! USA Roller Chain & Sprockets is a one-stop-shop facility focused on providing the best customer service, value, and choice. We have highly trained professional staff available to answer any questions you may have. For more information or to get a great quote for B bushings, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you!
- Bushing Type: B
- Bore Size: 35mm
- Dimension (L): 1-15/16"
- Dimension (U): 1/2"
- Dimension (T): 17/16"
- Large End (D): 2.625"
- Small End (D): 2.557"
- Dimension (H): 3-11/16"
- Dimension (V): 3-1/8"
- Dimension (W): 1/2"
- Dimension (X): 13/16"
- Dimension (Y): 7/32"
- Dimension (R): 1/4"
- Dimension (S): 1/4"
- Cap Screw Amount: 3
- Cap Screw Size: 5/16" X 1-1/4"
- Average Weight: 1.8 LBS
- Wrench Torque: 192 LBS
1. Make sure the bushing cone and interior of the driven product are clean and free of anti-seize lubricant.
2. Place the bushing into the sprocket or other part type that accepts bushings.
3. Loosely place the cap screws into the pull-up holes. The bushing remains loose to ensure a slip fit on the shaft.
4. Using the key on the shaft, slide the sprocket or other part type to the desired position on the shaft. Make sure the heads of the cap screws are accessible.
5. Align the sprockets or part types, alternately and incrementally tighten the screws until they are taut. Do not use extensions on the wrench handle, and do not allow sprockets or parts to be pulled out and contact the bushing flange. There should be a gap between the bushing flange and the sprocket at this point to ensure that the gap does not close.
1. Loosen and remove cap screws.
2. Insert the cap screws into the threaded removal holes.
3. Tighten the inserted screws until the sprocket or other part type is loose on the shaft.
4. Remove sprocket/part type from the shaft.
Q1. Are you a factory?
A. Yes. We are a factory with more than 15 years of manufacturing experience.
Q2. Is OEM and ODM service available?
A. Of course. We have many years of experience in OEM& ODM service.
Q3. I am buying from another supplier, but need better service, would you match or beat the price I am paying?
A. We always feel we provide the best service and competitive prices. We would be more than happy to personalize a competitive quote for you, just email us.