EPSus304 Medium Link Chain
* Material: Stainless Steel SS304, SS316, SS316L
* Surface Treatment: Polishing
* Tension Grade: G30/G50
* Size Customization is Available
* In Short/Mid/Long Link Series
* Advantage: Rust-Proof and Corrosion Protection
EPSus304 Medium Link Chain
This chain is used in many applications, including construction projects and shade sails. However, chains are not recommended for lifting applications. For this purpose, rated lifting chains are available in stainless steel hardware.
In addition to corrosion resistance, EPSus304 also has high fracture toughness. This means it can withstand a lot of pressure. In addition, it is highly resistant to intergranular corrosion. Unlike austenitic steels, 304 stainless steel does not become brittle even at high temperatures.
Our company also provides many conveyor chain types. If you need to know more product types and information, such as conveyor chain, you can contact us by email or communicate with our online staff. Looking forward to working with you.
We offer a full line of high quality bulk chains that meet and exceed NACM, ASTM and OSHA, stainless steel and galvanized specifications.
- Ring chains, also known as torus chains, are widely used in industries in different countries.
- Korean standard links are manufactured according to Korean standards. We offer Korean standard link chains from 3mm to 18mm.
- We can also supply different grades of chains, such as G30 chain, G43 chain, G70 chain.
- Stainless steel chain ring, compared with alloy steel or carbon steel chain ring, the material is 304 or 316, suitable for corrosive environment such as food and chemicals, and also suitable for high and low temperature conditions.
- We offer stainless steel chains in standard short, medium and long chains.
link chain size
Chain pitch and gauge are essential factors in determining chain size. The length also depends on the number of drive links or lugs. This article will explain how to read chainstays and calculate chainstay pitch. If you don't know the length of the chainstays, you can measure a few different links to get an average reading.
The length of the chain is in millimeters. The minimum size is usually 1mm and can be used for pendants and small pendants such as trolls. The next largest chain is 5mm and is usually paired with a large bail pendant. The average link size of the chain is 2.5x3mm. There are many chains, including snake chains, ball chains, and linkless chains.
When choosing a chain, consider the maximum load it can handle. Two-pitch offset links are more durable than single-pitch links. Two-pitch offset links are generally preferred, but you can also use links with odd-numbered links. If you're looking for a chain with high tensile strength, look for two-pitch offset links.
Properly installed sprockets can increase the efficiency of a chain-driven motion system. They can also carry heavy loads, making them essential to many chain-driven motion systems. Proper selection of sprockets is essential to ensure proper operation and prevent damage to the machine. When selecting a sprocket, consider your system's size and type of fit.
Sprocket life varies widely, depending on several factors, including riding style and conditions, chain pitch and size, and maintenance regime. Typically, a brand new steel sprocket's lifespan is less than 5,000 km. For longer life, consider using a sprocket with "hardened teeth." Hardened teeth can triple the life of the sprocket.
A sprocket is a toothed wheel that meshes with a chain as it rotates. They are different from gears because they do not mesh directly. Sprockets are used in everything from disposable cameras to professional bicycles. Besides bicycles, they are also used in various motor vehicles.
· High-quality products at competitive pricing
· Wide variety of products available in various materials and sizes
· Our products are manufactured in an ISO9001:2008 certified factory
· Great customer service that's here to answer all of your questions
· Largest online selection of power transmission products
· High-quality made-to-order products
Q & A
Q: What is the strength of your company?
A: We have an engineering team with experience in products and machine designs. We can help you to solve the problem you meet.
Q: How about your quality?
A: We have our professional factory and worker, so believe that our products have an advantage over our competitors.
Q: What is your MOQ?
A: Minimum order quality is one piece.
Q: Could you produce a customized product according to your drawing or sample?
A: Yes. We have abundant experience in the production of non-standard products.