P Type QD Bushings
P QD Type Bushings
The casing plays an important role in the operation of various mechanical parts. Their main functions include reducing the clearance between the shaft and the bearing and reducing the leakage of the valve. Bushings are used in different ways to ensure smooth operation and longevity.
A bushing is a bearing that minimizes friction and wears within the transmission. boring. It is also used as housing for shafts, pins, hinges, or other types of objects. This N-type bushing is a high quality, extremely durable, and high precision product made of solid steel. What really sets these N QD-style bushings apart is the extensive quality control program to ensure you receive a consistent and high-quality product. N bushings have a wide range of applications and are most often used with sprockets, pulleys, and more! Plus, we're your one-stop-shop for almost any powertrain product! For more information or to get a great quote, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you!
There are a few things to consider when choosing an enclosure. First, the material. There are two main types of bushings: those made of filled Teflon and those made of polyester resin. The former has the highest compressive strength, while the latter has a lower compressive capacity. If you need small amounts, glass-filled nylon bushings are the most common and best option. Glass-filled nylon is an economical material with a compressive strength of 36,000 lbs. Second, the material used for the enclosure must be able to withstand the load. For example, bronze bushings can cause metal shavings to fall into the papermaking process. CG materials can withstand very high levels of moisture, which can damage bushings that require lubrication.
Dimensions of P QD Type Bushings
- Bushing Type: P
- Bore Size: 100mm、110mm、115mm、120mm、2-15/16"、3"、3-1/2"、3-1/4"、3-1/8"、3-11/16"、3-15/16"、3-3/16"、2-5/8"、2-7/16"、2-7/8"、3"、3-1/4"、3-1/8"、3-11/16"、3-15/16"、3-3/16"、3-3/4"、3-3/8"、3-5/8"、3-7/16"、3-7/8"、4"、4-1/2"、4-1/4"、4-3/16"、4-3/4"、4-3/8"、4-7/16"、4-7/8"、5"、5-1/2"、5-1/4"、5-15/16"、5-3/16`"、5-3/4"、5-7/16`"、6`"、6-1/2"、6-1/4"、6-15/16"、6-3/16"、6-3/14"、6-7/16"、7"、70mm、75mm、80mm、85mm、90mm、95mm、
- Dimension (A): 1.750"
- Dimension (B): 8.250"
- Dimension (D): 11.750"
- Dimension (E): 7.625"
- Dimension (F): 7.250"
- Dimension (G): 0.250"
- Dimension (L): 9.375"
- Bolt Circle: 10.00"
- Set Screw Size: 7/8-9
- Weight: 57.0 LBS
The bushing is usually an integral unit, while the bearing may have several parts. Simple bushings can be made of brass, bronze, or steel. It is often integrated into precision machined parts and helps reduce friction and wear. Typically, bushings are made of brass or bronze, but other materials can also be used. Different designs have different applications, so you should understand your application needs before purchasing a socket
1. Make sure the cone on the bushing and the inside of the driven product is clean and free of oil or any anti-seize lubricant.
2. Slide QD bushing on a shaft, flange end first, then assemble key.
3. Place the QD bushing on the shaft. Use only a standard Allen key to tighten the set screw on the key (hand-tight). Don't push too hard.
4. Slide the large end of the sprocket or other part taper hole into place over the cone, aligning the drilled bolt holes on the sprocket or other part with the taper holes in the bushing flange. Then assemble the pull-up bolt and lock washer.
5. Tighten the pull-up bolts alternately and evenly to the tightening levels shown in the torque table below. Do not use extensions on wrench handles. There should now be a gap between the face of the sprocket or other part hub and the flange of the QD bushing to ensure a satisfactory tapered grip and press fit. NOTE: This gap must not be closed.
Q1. Are you a factory?
A. Yes. We are a factory with more than 15 years of manufacturing experience.
Q2. Is OEM and ODM service available?
A. Of course. We have many years of experience in OEM& ODM service.
Q3. I am buying from another supplier, but need better service. Would you match or beat the price I am paying?
A. We always feel we provide the best service and competitive prices. We would be happy to personalize a competitive quote for you; email us.