Planetary Slewing Drive Planetary Gearbox
The replacement of the NB700S slewing drive gearbox is specifically designed for pinion and slewing ring drives. Successfully employed on tower cranes, shipboard and harbor cranes, wind generators, and steering drives on ship propulsion systems, the planetary gear unit can be used in almost all applications where accurate positioning is required. These planetary slewing drives are suitable for the most demanding duties in any environment.
The design of the gearbox optimizes torque performance and radial load capacity in order to perfectly mesh the pinion and ring gear. For accurate adjustment, some versions have eccentric mounting between the pinion axis and the casing axis. Their wide range of ratios enables the selection of motor size and type which best suits the customer's requirements and application.
1. Output torque range: 1000-180000 Nm
2. Gear ratios: i=3.3-3000
3. Support: slew support (with flange-mounted)
4. Output shaft: splined or with integral pinion; output shafts supported by heavy-duty capacity bearings
5. Applicable motors: axial piston hydraulic motors, hydraulic orbit motors, IEC electric motors
6. Hydraulic motor options: pressure relief valve, over-center valve, parking brake
7. Electric brake: DC and AC type
8. Hydraulic brake: hydraulically released parking brake
Technical data and installation dimension of NB700L Series gearbox are the same as those of Bonfiglioli 700T Series
|Type||Max. torque (N.m)||Range of ratios (i)||Max. Input speed (rpm)||Braking torque (N.m)|
NB700L Series gearboxes can be used interchangeably with the following models of Trasmital Bonfiglioli
Technical data and installation dimensions of NB700S Series gearbox are the same as those of Rexroth GFB Series
|Type||Max. torque (N.m )||Range of ratios (i)||Max. Input speed (rpm)||Braking torque (N.m)|
Our planetary gearbox, wheel drive gearbox, winch drive gearbox, track drive gearboxcan be alternatives to Bosch Rexroth gearboxes
Note: Our planetary gearbox, wheel drive gearbox, winch drive gearbox, and track drive gearbox, are exactly the same with Bosch Rexroth in installation dimensions, and almost the same withBosch Rexroth in performance parameters.
edited by CX