Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that is built for durability and strength. U1 bushings are used in an extensively wide selection of applications, including; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, plus much more, we likewise offer all of these products. What units this bushing apart is the high-quality steel construction along with exact manufacturing and top quality control; this ensures that you always get a premium quality regular product. What really pieces us apart from the other fellas is our experienced expert staff members and our company-wide target of customer satisfaction.
1. Be sure the tapered cone floors of the bushing and the inside of the driven item are clean and free of anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or other component type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing remains loose to make sure sliding match on shaft.
4. With essential on shaft, slide the sprocket or other portion type to the required job on the shaft. Be sure to leave the heads of the cap screws attainable.
5. Align the sprocket or portion type, tighten the screws additionally and progressively until they will be pulled up tight. Usually do not employ extensions on the wrench handles , nor allow the sprocket or component to always be drawn i contact with flange of bushing. At this stage there must be a gap between the bushing flange and sprocket, make sure this gap does not close.
Dual split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with positive clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or limited by mounting screws
External key on most sizes for confident drive and higher torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for positive clamping
Solid flange to keep up concentric bores
Available in in ., metric, and spline bores. Bore range from 3/8″ to 10″
Solid Flange & Dual Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Travel – With keys upon both shaft and item to supply the strongest possible drive.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Personal locking taper supplies the highest degree of mechanical locking item to product.
Taper bushing are widely used together with sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are made of high quality engineered materials with wonderful tolerance. The feature is easy to work with and needs no further alteration. These bushings can match almost all kinds of assemblies and sizes. They are the best choice in design for mechanical connections.
To complete designations add bore size. For example: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: complete range of both metric and imperial available.
Standard range meets up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required is determined by the application.
Complete short reach range offered, for compact compact assemblies & Clean, Compact Design.
Simple installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing is designed exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and will be purchased on the same page as the pulley you need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Comes with 2 set screws.