1108 Taper Lock Bushings
1108 Taper Lock Bushing
This 1008 Tapered Locking Bushing is a high quality, durable and reliable product, precision manufactured to last and outperform the competition. 1008 Tapered Locking Bushings are used in a wide range of applications including Pulleys, Sprockets, Drums, Drive Pulleys, Tail Pulleys, Pulleys, and Gears, we also have them! For more information on the 1008 Tapered Locking Bushing, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Dimensions of the 1108 Taper Lock Bushings
- Bushing Number: 1008
- Bore: 1"、1/2"、10mm、11/16"、11mm、12mm、13/16"、14mm.....
- Dimension (A): 1.511"
- Dimension (B): 7/8"
- Dimension (D): 1-29/64"
- Number Of Set Screws: 2
- Threads: 1/4"
- Length: 1/2"
- Wrench Torque: 55 LBS
- Weight: 0.25 LBS
1. Clean all oil, dirt, and paint from the shaft, bushing holes, bushing exterior, and bores of components (sprockets, pulleys, etc.).
2. Insert the bushing into the assembly. Match hole patterns, not threaded holes (each hole is threaded on one side only).
3. Thread the set screw or cap screw into the half-threaded hole shown below. Install the assembly on the shaft.
4. Alternately set the torque setting or cap screw* to the recommended torque setting in the table below.
5. Fill all unoccupied holes with grease.
1. Remove any retaining or cap screws.
2. Insert the set screw or cap screw into the hole shown above.
3. To reinstall, complete all five (5) installation instructions.
Q1. Are you a factory?
A. Yes. We are a factory with more than 15 years of manufacturing experience.
Q2. Is OEM and ODM service available?
A. Of course. We have many years of experience in OEM& ODM service.
Q3. I am buying from another supplier, but need better service. Would you match or beat the price I am paying?
A. We always feel we provide the best service and competitive prices. We would be happy to personalize a competitive quote for you， email us.