WP Series Worm Gearbox
WP Series Worm Gearboxes
WP series worm gearbox is developed on the basis of the WD series worm gearbox. The housing is made of rigid cast iron with high strength, which can be suitable for harsh environments. It has various housing designs, the input forms include solid shaft input, hollow hole input, and flange input, and the output forms include solid shaft output and hollow hole output, so the WP series worm gearbox owns a variety of installation forms for option. It can be directly connected to the motor conveniently and be used with various mechanical equipment.
WP series worm gearbox product specifications 40-250; transmission ratio 10-60 single stage, 200-900 double stage; input power 0.12-33.2kW; output torque 6-6050N.m: a total of 60 series of more than 20,000 different specifications, transmission ratio, connection and installation methods can be selected to meet various user needs.
Cast Iron Worm Gearbox–Inch Dimension
Cast Iron Worm Gearbox List–Metric Dimension
Please confirm the following parameters before purchasing
- Please confirm the model and size you need;
- Please confirm the speed ratio of the reducer;
- Please confirm the axial direction.
Single Speed Worm Gearbox
Double Speed Worm Gearbox
Universal Speed Worm Gearbox
Working Conditions of Cast Iron Worm Gearbox
1. The worm speed of the worm gear reducer shall not exceed 1500r/min.
2. The working environment temperature is – 40 ℃ -+40 ℃. When the working environment temperature is lower than 0 ℃, the lubricating oil is heated to above 0 ℃ before starting. When the working environment temperature is higher than 40 ℃, cooling measures are taken.
3. The inlet shaft of the worm gear reducer can rotate forward and backward.
1. Worm gear shaft cannot be used as input shaft.
2. The machine is not refueled when leaving the factory. It can only be operated after adding enough machine oil.
3. The matching motor (i.e. power) shall not exceed the value specified on the nameplate.
4. If the user wants to change the direction of the shaft, he can remove the two end covers of the lower shaft, take out the worm shaft and adjust it by 180. Load it. The second shaft can be driven slowly to make it mesh.
WP Series Worm Gearbox Parts Structure:
Features of Cast Iron Worm Gearbox
1. Stable transmission, low vibration, impact and noise, large reduction ratio, wide versatility, and can be used with various mechanical equipment.
2. Large transmission ratio can be obtained by single-stage transmission, and the structure is compact. Most types of reducers have good self-locking performance, and braking devices can be saved for mechanical equipment with braking requirements.
3. The meshing friction loss between the worm thread and the tooth surface of the worm gear is large, so the transmission efficiency is lower than that of the gear, and it is easy to heat up and the temperature is higher.
4. Higher requirements for lubrication and cooling.
5. Good compatibility, worm gears and worms are manufactured according to national standards, and bearings, oil seals, etc. are all standard parts.
WP Series Worm Gearbox Applications Industry:
WP series worm gearboxes are made of high-quality steel by heat treatment. The worm wheel is made of tin bronze. The wear resistance is good, especially in the bearing capacity. It is mainly used in plastics, metallurgy, beverage, mining, lifting and transportation, chemical industry. The deceleration transmission products of various mechanical equipment such as construction have stable transmission, large carrying capacity, and low noise; compact structure and large reduction ratio; wide versatility, and can be used with various mechanical equipment.
WP Series Worm Gearbox Model Selection Steps:
- Determine the directions of the output and input shafts. The WP worm gearbox has horizontal and vertical mounting types and various directions of input and output shafts including single input, double input, single output, double output, etc. Please choose right model and shaft direction according to your needs.
- Calculate the speed ratio: try to choose a reduction ratio close to the ideal. The calculation method of the speed ratio is as follows: reduction ratio = motor speed (standard speed 1400) / reducer output shaft speed.
- Calculate the torque: for the service life of the worm gearbox, the torque calculation is very important. The torque value cannot exceed the maximum load torque of the worm gearbox, please refer to the parameter table.
- Confirm whether the installation dimensionsaresuitable for your application, refer to the drawings, or contact our team to get E-catalog.
WP Series Worm Gearbox Manufacturers & Suppliers
Worm gearbox is the first type of speed reducer manufactured by HZPT when our factory started up in 2011. We own rich production and industrial experience to provide the finest quality worm gear reducer. Each worm gearbox is made of superior raw materials and manufactured by advanced processing technology to ensure its performance and durability for industrial use. We have big production capability and the ability to deliver the worm gearboxes for you in a short time. Besides, customization on the worm gearbox (e.g. shaft diameter, shaft length) is available at HZPT on your specific requirements.
Our sales team has the expertise to assist you with model selection, and solution suggestions, and offer OEM service. Contact us freely for any questions.