Feed Mixer Parts
Welcome to Ever-power. You can buy all mixer accessories in one stop, such as planetary gearbox, PTO shaft, jack, bearing, mixer cutter, reel assembly, Bushing Kit, roller chain, oil bath parts, scale, etc.
Our products can perfectly replace these brands: Bondioli, Botec, Cattlelac, Comer, Digi-Star scales, Farmaid, Gehl, Harsh, Henke, Jaylor, Kirby, Kuhn Knight, Lucknow, Monomixer, NDE, Oswalt, Patz, Penta, Roto Mix, Schuler, Schwartz, Supreme, Teagle, Turbo Max, Walterscheid, Weasler, Weigh-Tronix scales and parts that will fit many more brands.
Feed Mixer Parts
The driving device series of cattle feed mixers is a modular planetary gear device, which has been improved to meet the operational requirements of the agricultural industry for cattle feed mixers. The mixer driver combines the advantages of traditional planetary technology – compact and efficient – with strength and reliability. Hydrostatic transmission of these machines can be achieved through our rigid or steering shafts plus hydraulic motors or wheel drive
Hydraulic Axial Piston Pumps
Medium- and high-pressure options
Fixed and variable displacement available
Open or closed loop circuit
The machine is designed with a clevis-type hitch. See Figure 14 for guidelines on the proper coupling of the mixer to the tractor:
- Hitch Pin – Ensure the hitch pin passes entirely through the clevis and drawbar with enough clearance to secure the R-pin.
- Drawbar – Ensure the drawbar sits inside the clevis.
- R-Pin – The pin should be appropriately sized, so there is no chance of it slipping out of the hitch pin through-hole during mixer transport.
- PTO Shaft – Always ensure enough clearance for the shaft to operate without interfering with the hitch or mixer frame.
Chain Coupler Assembly
All discharge conveyors are equipped with a chain coupling drive assembly, which connects the output shaft of the hydraulic motor to the drive shaft assembly on the conveyor. Regularly check the condition of Chain Couplings and components. Apply a thin layer of grease on the chain connector assembly to prevent rust and other contaminants from deteriorating.
Top Feed Mixer Brands
Feeding has always been an important part of dairy production. Therefore, optimizing feed management is a wise investment, because the feed will not reach its designed balanced formula unless it is properly mixed. The right mix of feed can help improve productivity and health while reducing environmental impact.
There are two main types of dry mixers – vertical mixers and horizontal mixers.
- The vertical mixer consists of one or more vertical screws, which lift the ingredients to the top of the mixer, where the ingredients drop to the bottom under the action of gravity for mixing and re-lifting.
The horizontal mixer consists of a series of blades or metal strip blades, which are installed on the horizontal rotor in the semicircular groove. The blade moves the material from one end of the mixer to the other, causing it to tumble during the movement.
- Vertical mixers are not suitable for mixing wet ingredients. Horizontal mixers are more suitable, but due to their complex structure, they are usually difficult to clean correctly. (Source: feed machinery)
We can provide accessories for the following feed mixer models
|RMH Lachish Industries||