HCTB200 Pillow Block Bearings
HCTB200 bearings are threaded base housing bearings secured to the shaft with an eccentric locking ring. Our premium HCTB200 bearings feature C3 precision inserts mounted within a high-strength cast iron housing with an easy-access grease nipple for relubrication and bearing maintenance.
HCTB200 Pillow Block Bearings
HCTB200 bearings are threaded base housing bearings secured to the shaft with an eccentric locking ring. Our premium HCTB200 bearings feature C3 precision inserts mounted within a high-strength cast iron housing with an easy-access grease nipple for relubrication and bearing maintenance. These are standard bearings commonly found in the following applications: automotive, agriculture, construction, conveyor belts, fans, and factory machinery. We stock a full range of HCTB200 bearings in both imperial and metric bores. For more information or to get a quote, please contact our customer service team, and we will be happy to assist you!
HCTB200 Bearing Sizes
How to Choose Pillow Block Bearing?
- Shaft diameter or bore of pillow block bearing: calculate the loads according to the customer's selection, and determine the shaft diameter or the bore of pillow block bearing with sufficient rigidity and deflection.
- Shaft height position: Determine the height of the shaft center from the mounting base of the pillow block bearing according to the structure size of the mechanism.
- The maximum shaft speed: According to the operating speed of the shaft, HZPT, as a professional pillow block bearing supplier, determines whether the limit speed of the bearing with a seat can meet the application requirements.
- The maximum load of the pillow block bearing: According to the limitation of the entire shafting system, the burden of the pillow block bearing would be verified, including the fatigue life of the bearing and the strength of the pillow blocks.
- Misalignment performance: According to the misalignment information required in the shafting design, select the appropriate type and configuration of pillow block bearing.
The Installation of Pillow Block Bearing
Mounting steps for pillow block bearing:
- Check whether the position tolerance of the connecting hole at the mounting position of the pillow block bearing and the flatness of the fixed base surface of the pillow block bearing meet the requirements.
- Clean pillow block bearing and pillow block bearing to be installed on the base position and the surface of the shaft with a cleaning agent to keep the surface free of impurities and dust, and coat the surface with a layer of anti-rust oil.
- Install the shaft into the bore of inserted bearing; during the installation process, only use tools such as a rubber hammer or nylon rod to strike the end face of the insert bearing's inner race to move, and do not strike other positions of other bearing housings.
- After the pillow block bearing is installed in the proper position of the shaft, fix the pillow block bearing on the base, and tighten the bolts according to the specified torque requirements.
- After installing the pillow block bearings at both ends, the shaft should be able to move axially between the bearing holes with a certain amount of force, ensuring good alignment of the pillow block bearing at both ends. Otherwise, it is necessary to reposition and adjust the pillow block bearing.
- Use appropriate torque to alternately tighten the eccentric sleeves on the inner ring of the bearing at both ends to ensure that the bearing is firmly fastened to the shaft.
We are a professional bearing exporter in China, producing many different types and sizes of bearings. We can provide you with excellent service in a wide range of bearings with world-class quality, such as deep groove ball bearings, spherical roller bearings, spherical ball/roller bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, tapered roller bearings, angular contact ball bearings, needle roller bearings, crossed roller bearings, pillow block bearing, slewing bearings, plain bearings, etc. Bearings can also provide OEM services according to customer requirements. Our bearings products are widely used in various applications, such as port, ship, vehicle, mining, engineering, lifting, environmental protection, oil, chemicals, light industry, metallurgical machinery, the military, etc. Products are exported to the United States, Germany, Japan, Spain, Canada, Italy, France, Finland, South Korea, India, Singapore, Brazil, Australia, and other countries. If you need pillow block bearing, please feel free to contact us.
Q. Are you a factory or a trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer.
Q: Do you accept ODM&OEM orders?
A: Yes, we provide ODM&OEM services to worldwide customers, we can customize housings in different styles and sizes in other brands, and we also customize packaging boxes as per your requirements.
Q: Do you offer free samples?
A: Yes, we offer free small samples to distributors and wholesalers. Pls, note that if your bearings are more significant, we will send you the same materials/identical brands, for example. However, customers should bear the freight.
We DO NOT offer free samples to end-users.
Q: What's the MOQ?
A: MOQ is 10pcs for standardized products; for customized products, MOQ should be negotiated in advance.
Q: How long is the lead time?
A: Normally, the lead time is about 3-7days. If it is a customized order, the lead time will be reconfirmed, about 10-15days.
Q: How to place orders?
A: 1. Email us the model, brand and quantity, consignee information, shipping way, and payment terms;
2. Proforma Invoice made and sent to you;
3. Complete Payment after confirmed the PI;
4. Confirm Payment and arrange the production.