M QD Type Bushings
M QD Type Bushings
Plastic bushings can be made from a variety of materials, including phenolic, polyethylene, and nylon. While phenolic resins have long been the preferred choice for heavy-duty applications, nylon is the most commonly used lining plastic. Nylon has several advantages, including low friction, no lubrication, quiet operation, and low wear. In addition to these advantages, it is easy to form and cast. In order to obtain better mechanical properties, fillers such as molybdenum disulfide can be added to the material. Plus, filled nylon parts resist deformation at temperatures up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
A bushing is a cylindrical lining made of flexible material inside a metal housing. The inner squeeze tube of the bushing helps prevent it from being squeezed by the clip. The material also reduces friction and isolates vibration and noise, while improving performance. This M bushing is a high quality, extremely durable, and high precision product made of solid steel. What really sets these M QD style bushings apart is an extensive quality control program, done to ensure you receive a consistent and high-quality product. M bushings have a wide range of applications and are most commonly used in sprockets, pulleys, and more! We make it easy to do business with us. Plus, we're your one-stop-shop for almost any powertrain product! For more information or to get a great quote please contact us and we will be happy to assist you!
Dimensions of M QD Type Bushings
- Bushing Type: M
- Bore Size: 1-15/16"、100mm、110mm、115mm、2"、2-1/16"、2-1/2"、2-1/4"、2-1/8"、2-11/16"、2-3/16"、2-3/4"、2-3/8"、2-5/8"、2-7/16"、2-7/8"、3"、3-1/2"、3-1/4"、3-1/8"、3-11/16"、3-3/16"、3-3/4"、3-5/8"、4"、4-1/4"、4-3/16"、4-3/4"、4-7/8"、5"、5-1/2"、5-1/4"、5-3/16"、5-3/16"、5-7/16"、50mm、65mm、70mm、75mm、80mm、85mm、90mm、95mm
- Dimension (A): 1.250"
- Dimension (B): 6.500"
- Dimension (D): 9.000"
- Dimension (E): 5.500"
- Dimension (F): 5.188"
- Dimension (G): 0.188"
- Dimension (L): 6.750"
- Bolt Circle: 7.875"
- Set Screw Size: 3/4-10
- Weight: 37.00 LBS
1. Make sure the cone on the bushing and the inside of the driven product is clean and free of oil or any anti-seize lubricant.
2. Slide QD bushing on a shaft, flange end first, then assemble key.
3. Place the QD bushing on the shaft. Use only a standard Allen key to tighten the set screw on the key (hand-tight). Don't push too hard.
4. Slide the large end of the sprocket or other part taper hole into place over the cone, aligning the drilled bolt holes on the sprocket or other part with the taper holes in the bushing flange. Then assemble the pull-up bolt and lock washer.
5. Tighten the pull-up bolts alternately and evenly to the tightening levels shown in the torque table below. Do not use extensions on wrench handles. There should now be a gap between the face of the sprocket or other part hub and the flange of the QD bushing to ensure a satisfactory tapered grip and press fit. NOTE: This gap must not be closed.
Bushings are widely used in machinery with sliding and rotating shaft assemblies. They have the excellent load-carrying capacity and anti-friction properties. They are vital to many industries, including construction, mining, agriculture, hydropower, transportation, and food processing. They are easy to install and come in a variety of sizes and shapes. They are very durable and very reliable. They reduce machine wear and are less expensive than bearings.
Q1. Are you a factory?
A. Yes. We are a factory with more than 15 years of manufacturing experience.
Q2. Is OEM and ODM service available?
A. Of course. We have many years of experience in OEM& ODM service.
Q3. I am buying from another supplier, but need better service. Would you match or beat the price I am paying?
A. We always feel we provide the best service and competitive prices. We would be happy to personalize a competitive quote for you; email us.