Fertilizer Spreader Gearbox
Fertilizer Spreader Gearbox
Wholesale fertilizer spreader gearboxes are made of durable materials to give you longer service. Our food processing and marine gearboxes are made of stainless steel or aluminum. These materials are strong and rust resistant to extend the life of your equipment. In addition to this, they are coated with a special lubricant to further improve their efficiency. Fertilizer spreader gearbox products are available in a variety of sizes to accommodate different systems. Depending on how you intend to use your gearbox, you can always get a size that fits perfectly.
Fertilizer Spreader Gearbox Wholesale
Fertilizer spreader gearboxes come in a variety of different styles depending on the size of your spreader and the type of material being spread. Smaller spreaders are generally powered by hand-crank gearboxes, while larger units typically use hydraulic or electric-powered gearboxes. Depending on the material being spread, gearboxes can also be fitted with augers or belt drives, as well as special gears for various speeds. The type of gearbox you select will depend on the specific job you need done and the capabilities of the spreader.
With a range of duty cycles available, you can find a duty cycle with longer run times and longer service times. Our fertilizer spreader gearboxes run 5 days a week with 8 to 12 hours of run time. However, many applications have low-duty cycles, which means you can use smaller gearboxes without damaging their teeth or reducing their service life. Whatever your needs, we can provide you with the right fertilizer spreader gearbox for your application.
Showing all 7 results
Fertilizer Spreader Gearbox – Replacement of Comer Code L-25A
Fertilizer Spreader Gearbox – Replacement of Comer Code L-25C
Fertilizer Spreader Gearbox – Replacement of Comer Code L-150C
Fertilizer Spreader Gearbox – Replacement of Comer Code L-150J
Fertilizer Spreader Gearbox – Replacement of Comer Code L-25J
Fertilizer Spreader Gearbox EP23
A15T Fertilizer Spreader Gearboxes
Characteristics of Fertilizer Spreader Gearbox
Fertilizer spreader gearboxes typically have several features that are designed to make them effective for the task of spreading fertilizer. These features can include:
- Drive Train: The gearbox is the center of the drive train and it is responsible for transmitting power from the tractor to the fertilizer spreader.
- Gear Ratios: The gearbox typically has multiple gear ratios to allow for precise control of the fertilizer spread rate. This ensures that the fertilizer is spread evenly and at the correct rate.
- Durability: Fertilizer spreader gearboxes are designed to withstand the harsh conditions of fertilizer spreading. They are typically constructed from durable materials such as cast iron or steel.
- Lubrication: Fertilizer spreader gearboxes require proper lubrication to maintain their performance and lifespan. The gearbox may be equipped with an oil bath or oil spray system to ensure proper lubrication.
- Seals: To prevent contamination of the gearbox by fertilizer or other materials, high-quality seals are used to prevent dirt and dust from entering the gearbox.
- Speed Control: Some fertilizer spreader gearboxes are equipped with speed control systems to allow for precise control of the spread rate.
- Ease of Maintenance: Fertilizer spreader gearboxes are designed for ease of maintenance to minimize downtime and keep the spreader operating efficiently.
These are some of the common features of fertilizer spreader gearboxes. The specific features of a gearbox will vary depending on the manufacturer and the model. Contact us to get the gearbox according to your requirements.
Why Choose Us?
1) Customization: With a strong R&D team, we can develop products as needed. It takes us up to 7 days to design a set of drawings. The production time for new products is usually 50 days or less.
2) Quality: We have our own perfect inspection and testing equipment to ensure the quality of our products.
3) Capacity: Our annual production capacity is over 500,000 sets, and we also accept small orders to meet the needs of different customers’ purchasing quantities.
4) Service: We focus on providing high quality fertilizer spreader gearboxes. Our products meet international standards and are mainly exported to Europe, Australia and other countries and regions.
5) Shipping: We are close to Ningbo and Shanghai ports and offer the fastest sea freight service.
HZPT is one of the experienced fertilizer spreader gearbox suppliers in China. Except for gearboxes for fertilizer spreaders, a wide range of agricultural gearboxes are available. In addition, PTO shafts are also provided.