1615 Taper Lock Bushings
1615 Taper Lock Bushings
1615 Tapered Lock Bushings are used in a very wide variety of applications for a number of different reasons. We offer our customers high-quality inch and metric size tapered locking bushings at the best prices in the industry without sacrificing quality. These bushings are precision machined to tight tolerances and are available in a variety of sizes and materials. In addition to high-quality design and durability, 1615 Tapered Locking Bushings are also available in metric sizes. These bushings will be directly interchangeable with other manufactured bushings, so you don't have to worry about compatibility. Additionally, we can supply bushings in stainless steel and special bores upon request! For more information or to get a quote for the 1615 Tapered Locking Bushing, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Dimensions of the 1615 Taper Lock Bushings
- Bushing Number: 1615
- Bore: 1"、1/2"、10mm、11/16"、11mm、12mm、13/16"、14mm.....
- Dimension (A): 2-1/4"
- Dimension (B): 1-1/2"
- Dimension (D): 2-1/8"
- Number Of Set Screws: 2
- Threads: 3/8"
- Length: 5/8"
- Wrench Torque: 175 LBS
- Weight: 1 LBS
1. Clean all oil, dirt, and paint from the shaft, bushing holes, bushing exterior, and bores of components (sprockets, pulleys, etc.).
2. Insert the bushing into the assembly. Match hole patterns, not threaded holes (each hole is threaded on one side only).
3. Thread the set screw or cap screw into the half-threaded hole shown below. Install the assembly on the shaft.
4. Alternately set the torque setting or cap screw* to the recommended torque setting in the table below.
5. Fill all unoccupied holes with grease.
1. Remove any retaining or cap screws.
2. Insert the set screw or cap screw into the above hole.
3. To reinstall, complete all five (5) installation instructions.
Use of Taper Lock Bushings
A tapered locking clamping bushing secures the hub axially and centrally to the shaft. This design allows for faster assembly and better centering than a keyway. Corresponding tapered locking bushings must be purchased separately. The advantages of using tapered locking clamping bushings are discussed below. The diagram below shows the basic application of a taper lock clamping bushing.
Row spacing can be adjusted from 12cm to 48cm, 32cm to 24cm, and up to 9.5cm. Likewise, the seed spacing within the row can be adjusted from 9.5 cm to 21.5 cm. The drive shaft is loosely installed, and the bushing is covered by a hand or with a rubber mallet and block. Tightening the screws is done by cycling through them until they reach their rated torque. Grease can be applied to the bushing to prevent contamination.
Q1. Are you a factory?
A. Yes. We are a factory with more than 15 years of manufacturing experience.
Q2. Is OEM and ODM service available?
A. Of course. We have many years of experience in OEM& ODM service.
Q3. I am buying from another supplier, but need better service. Would you match or beat the price I am paying?
A. We always feel we provide the best service and competitive prices. We would be happy to personalize a competitive quote for you， email us.