SK QD Type Bushings
SK QD Type Bushings
If you're in the market for a new SK QD style bushing, you've come to the right place. There are several reasons to buy these steel bushings. First, they reduce vibration and noise. They also feature a quick-disconnect design. They are available in a variety of sizes and include three bolts for easy installation. Here's what you need to know about these casings:
Type SK QD bushings are tapered and split on one side for easy installation of sprockets or pulleys on them. The flanges are separated by the edge of the bushing for a precise fit with the shaft. These bushings also feature pull-up bolts, remove sprockets and allow for quick disconnects.
Dimensions of SK QD Type Bushings
- Bushing Type: SK
- Bore Size: 1-3/8"、1/2"、11/16"、15/16"、2-5/8"、
- Dimension (A): 0.563"
- Dimension (B): 2.812"
- Dimension (D): 3.875"
- Dimension (E): 1.375"
- Dimension (F): 1.250"
- Dimension (G): 0.125"
- Dimension (L): 1.125"
- Bolt Circle: 3.313"
- Set Screw Size: 5/16 - 18
- Wrench Torque: 180 LBS
- Weight: 2.00 LBS
1. Make sure the cone on the bushing and the inside of the driven product is clean and free of oil or any anti-seize lubricant.
2. Slide QD bushing on a shaft, flange end first, then assemble key.
3. Place the QD bushing on the shaft. Use only a standard Allen key to tighten the set screw on the key (hand-tight). Don't push too hard.
4. Slide the large end of the sprocket or other part taper hole into place over the cone, aligning the drilled bolt holes on the sprocket or other part with the taper holes in the bushing flange. Then assemble the pull-up bolt and lock washer.
5. Tighten the pull-up bolts alternately and evenly to the tightening levels shown in the torque table below. Do not use extensions on wrench handles. There should now be a gap between the face of the sprocket or other part hub and the flange of the QD bushing to ensure a satisfactory tapered grip and press fit. NOTE: This gap must not be closed.
SK QD bushings are made from high-quality, precision-machined tapered steel. The QD series bushings are fully split on one side for a tight press fit on the shaft. Bushings are supplied with lock washers and bolts. Bushings may also have bushing keys if shallow keyways are required. SK 2-1/4" bushings are designed to fit any "SK" sprocket. The bushing is not lubricated and no lubricant should be used during installation. When removing the sprocket, be sure to remove the bolts and tighten them before installing the bushings.
SK QD bushings are a standard design for all popular sprockets and pulleys. Its split design provides excellent holding force, making it superior to bore-size products. The split barrel of the MST bushing makes it easy to install and remove. The set screw on the key holds the bushing in place. SK QD bushings are available in a variety of sizes and in a variety of materials.
Q1. Are you a factory?
A. Yes. We are a factory with more than 15 years of manufacturing experience.
Q2. Is OEM and ODM service available?
A. Of course. We have many years of experience in OEM& ODM service.
Q3. I am buying from another supplier, but need better service. Would you match or beat the price I am paying?
A. We always think we provide the best service and competitive price. We would be happy to provide you with a personalized competitive quote, email us.