G Split Taper Bushings
Tapered bushings are used in a wide variety of applications. They are often used in power transmission components such as shafts attached to rollers or pulleys. These tapered bushings feature a wedge action handle for easy locking and removal without deforming the shaft. There are two main types of tapered bushings: QD and Taper-Lock. Each of them has a specific hub size and a different type of locking mechanism.
Type QD has a straight flange around the tapered OD and is fully split. These tapered bushings use hex head screws to tighten the installed assembly onto the bushing and compress the inside diameter to fit the key shaft tightly. G Split Taper Bushings are the most common and versatile of all types of tapered bushings.
Some common uses for G Split Taper Bushings are listed below. They are used in various applications such as drive shafts and sprockets. They feature a wedge-action tapered grip, which allows them to hold without deforming the shaft and is easy to remove. G Split Taper Bushings are available in different sizes and types. The most common are QD bushings and Taper-Lock bushings.
XTB15, XTB20, and XTB25 Split Taper Bushings are available in Metric and Imperial. They are available in metric and inch and have different keyway sizes. The XTB120 is the smallest diameter tapered bushing with a one-inch wide hole. These sleeves are available in different sizes including G, H, and P1 keying. They also enter Y0.
1. Make sure the bushing cone and interior of the driven product are clean and free of anti-seize lubricant.
2. Place the bushing into the sprocket or other part type that accepts bushings.
3. Loosely place the cap screws into the pull-up holes. The bushing remains loose to ensure a slip fit on the shaft.
4. Using the keys on the shaft, slide the sprocket or other part type to the desired position on the shaft. Make sure that the heads of the cap screws are accessible.
5. Align the sprockets or part types, alternately and incrementally tighten the screws until they are taut. Do not use extensions on the wrench handle, and do not allow sprockets or parts to be pulled out and contact the bushing flange. There should be a gap between the bushing flange and the sprocket at this point to ensure that the gap does not close.
1. Loosen and remove cap screws.
2. Insert the cap screws into the threaded removal holes.
3. Tighten the inserted screws until the sprocket or other part type is loose on the shaft.
4. Remove sprocket/part type from the shaft.
We promise will offer the best price by the high quality in china! We also accept special order about the products. If you are interested in our products. Please do not hesitate to let us know.We are pleased to give you the detailed information.We promise that our products would be safety and were in high quality and reasonable price. If you are interested in our products, please contact us asap.We are sincerely looking for your cooperation.
Most of our products are exported to Europe or Americas, both standard and nonstandard products available. We can produce as per your drawing or sample. Material can be standard or as per your special request. If you choose us, you choose reliable.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ? A: Our group consists in 3 factories and 2 abroad sales corporations.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ? A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: How long is your delivery time ? What is your terms of payment ? A: Generally it is 40-45 days. The time may vary depending on the product and the level of customization. For standard products, the payment is: 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shipment.
Q: What is the exact MOQ or price for your product ? A: As an OEM company, we can provide and adapt our products to a wide range of needs.Thus, MOQ and price may greatly vary with size, material and further specifications; For instance, costly products or standard products will usually have a lower MOQ. Please contact us with all relevant details to get the most accurate quotation.