U2 Split Taper Bushings
U2 Split Taper Bushings
We stock a full line of premium U2 style slit tapered bushings! Manufactured from high-quality steel, these bushings are precision machined and subject to strict quality control that sets them apart. We differentiate ourselves from the competition by providing the highest level of customer service and doing business with ease. Additionally, we have a team of highly trained experts to answer any questions you may have. We are a one-stop-shop, which means we can supply almost any power transmission product you need. For more information or to get a quote on U2 bushings, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you!
Dimensions of the U2 Split Taper Bushings
- Bushing Type: U2
- Bore Size: 2-1/2"、2-11/16"、2-15/16"、2-3/4"、2-5/8"、2-7/16"、2-7/8"、3"、3-1/2"、3-1/4"、3-1/8"、3-11/16"、3-15/16"、3-3/16"、3-3/4"、3-3/8"、3-5/8"、3-7/16"、3-7/8"、4"、4-1/2"、4-1/42"、4-1/8"、4-3/16"、4-3/4"、4-3/8"、4-5/8"、4-7/16"、4-7/8"、5"、
- Dimension (L): 10-1/8"
- Dimension (U): 11/16"
- Dimension (T): 9-1/16"
- Large End Dimension (D): 6.000"
- Small End Dimension (D): 5.4610"
- Dimension (H): 8-3/8"
- Dimension (V): 7"
- Dimension (W): 1-1/4"
- Dimension (X): 8-5/8"
- Dimension (Y): 7/16"
- Dimension (R): 7/16"
- Dimension (S): 15/32"
- Cap Screws Amount: 3
- Cap Screw Size: 5/8" X 2-3/4"
- Wrench Torque: 1680 LBS
- Weight: 50 LBS
1. Make sure the bushing cone and interior of the driven product are clean and free of anti-seize lubricant.
2. Place the bushing into the sprocket or other part type that accepts bushings.
3. Loosely place the cap screws into the pull-up holes. The bushing remains loose to ensure a slip fit on the shaft.
4. Using the key on the shaft, slide the sprocket or other part type to the desired position on the shaft. Make sure the heads of the cap screws are accessible.
5. Align the sprockets or part types, alternately and incrementally tighten the screws until they are taut. Do not use extensions on the wrench handle, and do not allow sprockets or parts to be pulled out and contact the bushing flange. There should be a gap between the bushing flange and the sprocket at this point to ensure that the gap does not close.
1. Loosen and remove cap screws.
2. Insert the cap screws into the threaded removal holes.
3. Tighten the inserted screws until the sprocket or other part type is loose on the shaft.
4. Remove sprocket/part type from the shaft.
Application of Split Taper Bushings
The Umbrella bushing has an uneven temperature distribution, making it a good candidate for casing inspection. This shape also creates a complex background for infrared images of the bushing, so object detection is an important part of the casing diagnostic process. Object detection methods for casing need to be more adaptive than threshold segmentation, which is not suitable for this application.
Infrared image-based fault diagnosis is an image-based diagnostic technique that uses characteristic parameters to identify faults in the bushing. Infrared images of faulty bushings are used to generate a set of fault types based on their area and location. The relative area and vertical axis position are used to extract feature parameters from the image.
A bushing manufacturer's technical sales engineer will be able to advise you on the specific materials used in the casing application. They can also view unique bushings in use and offer a new set of eyes to help you choose the right bushing for your needs. Technical sales engineers will also be able to provide you with comprehensive insights and advice. Additionally, you will be able to better understand the specific quality of the bushing, which is critical to your bearing application.
Q1. Are you a factory?
A. Yes. We are a factory with more than 15 years of manufacturing experience.
Q2. Is OEM and ODM service available?
A. Of course. We have many years of experience in OEM& ODM service.
Q3. I am buying from another supplier, but need better service. Would you match or beat the price I am paying?
A. We always feel we provide the best service and competitive prices. We would be happy to personalize a competitive quote for you， email us.