U0 Split Taper Bushings
U0 Split Taper Bushings
The split tapered bushing is keyed to the shaft for a drive even if the fasteners are loose. And since it's interchangeable with other split tapered bushing types, you can use it to upgrade existing machines.
Split tapered bushings are also more durable than flat waisted or flat washers. Its anti-seize and lubricant-filled holes reduce corrosion. Remove all assembly parts before installing the split cone bushing. Then, insert the screws into the holes and tighten them alternately until the bushing is properly installed. Split cones may require a wedge to separate them from the assembly hub.
Dimensions of the U0 Split Taper Bushings
- Bushing Type: U0
- Bore Size: 2-1/2"、2-11/16"、2-3/4"、2-3/8"、2-5/8"、2-5/8"、2-7/16"、2-7/8"、3"、3-1/4"、3-1/8"、3-11/16"、3-3/16"、3-3/4"、3-3/8"、3-5/8"、3-7/8"、4"、4-1/4"、4-1/8"、4-15/16"、4-3/16"、4-3/4"、4-3/8"、4-5/8"、4-7/8"、5"、5-1/2"、5-1/4"、5-1/8"、5-3/16"、5-3/8"、5-7/16"、
- Dimension (L): 4-15/16"
- Dimension (U): 3/4"
- Dimension (T): 4-3/16"
- Large End Dimension (D): 6.000"
- Small End Dimension (D): 5.7656"
- Dimension (H): 8-3/8"
- Dimension (V): 7"
- Dimension (W): 1-1/4"
- Dimension (X): 3-3/4"
- Dimension (Y): 7/16"
- Dimension (R): 7/16"
- Dimension (S): 15/32"
- Cap Screws Amount: 3
- Cap Screw Size: 5/8" X 2-3/4"
- Wrench Torque: 1680 LBS
- Weight: 27 LBS
1. Make sure the bushing cone and interior of the driven product are clean and free of anti-seize lubricant.
2. Place the bushing into the sprocket or other part type that accepts bushings.
3. Loosely place the cap screws into the pull-up holes. The bushing remains loose to ensure a slip fit on the shaft.
4. Using the key on the shaft, slide the sprocket or other part type to the desired position on the shaft. Make sure the heads of the cap screws are accessible.
5. Align the sprockets or part types, alternately and incrementally tighten the screws until they are taut. Do not use extensions on the wrench handle, and do not allow sprockets or parts to be pulled out and contact the bushing flange. There should be a gap between the bushing flange and the sprocket at this point to ensure that the gap does not close.
1. Loosen and remove cap screws.
2. Insert the cap screws into the threaded removal holes.
3. Tighten the inserted screws until the sprocket or other part type is loose on the shaft.
4. Remove sprocket/part type from the shaft.
What is the purpose of the split tapered bushing?
Split Taper Bushings are fasteners designed for cast iron bushing hole pulleys. They can be purchased from the same website as the pulleys. They are used for shafts up to 1/2" in diameter. They have two different fasteners for different shaft sizes. When choosing split tapered bushings, make sure you know exactly what they are for.
These bushings have a split flange on the outside diameter and are designed to fit snugly on pulleys or sprockets. Quick Detachable (QD) bushings have openings through flange, taper, and reverse mounting systems. Split tapered bushings are available in SD, SK, J, F, E, and T sizes.
Split tapered bushings are another flange-type bushing. They look similar to split tapered bushings, but the barrel of these bushings is split twice and extends through the flange. They can be mounted either way using fasteners through flanges or drive components. However, this mounting system is less flexible and can cause the barrel OD to slip if the fasteners are loose. In large bores, the split tapered bushing takes up more space on the shaft.
Split tapered bushings are often used in manufacturing processes. These products are designed to attach the product to a shaft that is smaller in diameter than the product itself. In turn, these bushings are designed to withstand high pressures and reduce vibration and wear. The advantages of split tapered bushings are listed below. They are an excellent choice for a variety of industrial applications. They help transfer the load and mount the equipment to the shaft. It can be installed without any special tools or equipment.
Split tapered bushings are generally manufactured in two main styles. The split taper has a narrower taper and is more space-efficient. Compared to standard tapered bushings, split tapered bushings provide a true clamping fit for the shaft and drive components. Unlike flanged bushings, split tapered bushings can be tightened or loosened to some extent, making them easy to replace.
Q1. Are you a factory?
A. Yes. We are a factory with more than 15 years of manufacturing experience.
Q2. Is OEM and ODM service available?
A. Of course. We have many years of experience in OEM& ODM service.
Q3. I am buying from another supplier, but need better service. Would you match or beat the price I am paying?
A. We always feel we provide the best service and competitive prices. We would be happy to personalize a competitive quote for you， email us.