S2 Split Taper Bushings
This S2 bushing is a high-quality precision product with durability and strength. S2 Split Taper Bushings are used in a wide range of applications including sprockets, scrapers, pulleys, gears, and more, all of which are also available. What sets this bushing apart is the high-quality steel construction along with precise manufacturing and high-quality controls; this ensures you always get a consistent quality product. What really sets us apart is our highly trained expert staff and our company-wide customer satisfaction goals. For more information or a large quotation, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you!
1. Make sure the bushing cone and interior of the driven product are clean and free of anti-seize lubricant.
2. Place the bushing into the sprocket or other part type that accepts bushings.
3. Loosely place the cap screws into the pull-up holes. The bushing remains loose to ensure a slip fit on the shaft.
4. Using the key on the shaft, slide the sprocket or other part type to the desired position on the shaft. Make sure the heads of the cap screws are accessible.
5. Align the sprockets or part types, alternately and incrementally tighten the screws until they are taut. Do not use extensions on the wrench handle, and do not allow sprockets or parts to be pulled out and contact the bushing flange. There should be a gap between the bushing flange and the sprocket at this point to ensure that the gap does not close.
1. Loosen and remove cap screws.
2. Insert the cap screws into the threaded removal holes.
3. Tighten the inserted screws until the sprocket or other part type is loose on the shaft.
4. Remove sprocket/part type from the shaft.
Feature Of Split Taper Bushings
When choosing a split tapered bushing, keep in mind that the fasteners must be installed from the flange side, so you will need to use the appropriate screws or nuts. Split tapered bushings are not suitable for all types of applications, including those with very low tolerances. If you're not sure which one to use, we're happy to help. Our product experts will help you choose the right bushing for your specific application.
Another great feature of split tapered bushings is that they do not require a keyway, which allows machine builders to save money. The flangeless design of the split tapered bushings also means they take up less space in space-constrained designs. However, one disadvantage of this design is that it is a single-use device. You should not tap the large end of the split tapered bushing when tightening the fasteners. This may cause the drive components to fall off the rotating shaft.
Q1. Are you a factory?
A. Yes. We are a factory with more than 15 years of manufacturing experience.
Q2. Is OEM and ODM service available?
A. Of course. We have many years of experience in OEM& ODM service.
Q3. I am buying from another supplier, but need better service. Would you match or beat the price I am paying? A. We always feel we provide the best service and competitive prices. We would be happy to personalize a competitive quote for you， email us.
We promise will offer the best price by the high quality in china! We also accept special order about the products. If you are interested in our products. Please do not hesitate to let us know.We are pleased to give you the detailed information.We promise that our products would be safety and were in high quality and reasonable price. If you are interested in our products, please contact us asap.We are sincerely looking for your cooperation.
Most of our products are exported to Europe or Americas, both standard and nonstandard products available. We can produce as per your drawing or sample. Material can be standard or as per your special request. If you choose us, you choose reliable.
Industries We Service