W Type Bushings
W Type Bushings
Type W bushings are commonly used on shafts of industrial pumps and motors. They have oil expansion space and sight glass to keep debris out of the bushing. They are available with or without a collar and gland nut. Here's a quick guide to help you choose the best W bushing for your application. Once you have selected the W bushing, you are ready to install.
W-sleeves are used to allow electrical conductors to safely pass through obstacles such as insulators. They are usually made of porcelain. The insulation system consists of two distinct layers: the innermost layer consists of concentric capacitors, while the outermost layer consists of several layers. The innermost insulating layer is the most expensive and is typically used for in-circuit electrical testing. The outermost insulating layer consists of numerous metal fittings and flexible seals.
Dimensions of the W Type Bushings
- Bushing Type: W1
- Bore Size: 3-1/2"、3-11/16"、3-15/16"、3-3/4"、3-3/8"、3-5/8"、3-7/16"、3-7/16"、3-7/8"、4"、4-1/2"、4-1/4"、4-1/8"、4-15/16"、4-3/16"、4-3/4"、4-3/8"、4-5/8"、4-7/16"、4-7/8"、5"、5-1/2"、5-1/4"、5-1/8"、5-15/16"、5-3/16"、5-3/4"、5-3/8"、5-3/8"、5-5/8"、5-7/16"、
- Key-Way Size: 7/8" X 7/16"
- Dimension (L): 8-1/4"
- Dimension (U): 1-7/16"
- Dimension (T): 6-13/16"
- Dimension (D - Large End): 8.500"
- Dimension (D - Small End): 8.1016"
- Dimension (H): 12-1/2"
- Dimension (V): 10"
- Dimension (W): 1-1/4"
- Dimension (X): 6-3/8"
- Dimension (Y): 7/16"
- Dimension (R): 7/16"
- Dimension (S): 9/16"
- Amount Of Cap Screws: 4
- Cap Screw Size: 3/4" X 3"
- Bushing Weight: 104 LBS
- Wrench Torque: 3,000 LBS
1. Make sure the bushing cone and interior of the driven product are clean and free of anti-seize lubricant.
2. Place the bushing into the sprocket or other part type that accepts bushings.
3. Loosely place the cap screws into the pull-up holes. The bushing remains loose to ensure a slip fit on the shaft.
4. Using the key on the shaft, slide the sprocket or other part type to the desired position on the shaft. Make sure the heads of the cap screws are accessible.
5. Align the sprockets or part types, alternately and incrementally tighten the screws until they are taut. Do not use extensions on the wrench handle, and do not allow sprockets or parts to be pulled out and contact the bushing flange. There should be a gap between the bushing flange and the sprocket at this point to ensure that the gap does not close.
1. Loosen and remove cap screws.
2. Insert the cap screws into the threaded removal holes.
3. Tighten the inserted screws until the sprocket or other part type is loose on the shaft.
4. Remove sprocket/part type from the shaft.
Benefits of Split Taper Bushings
Bushings offer several advantages for bearing applications. The material is durable and can be made of many types. For example, bronze is suitable for heavy-duty applications at low speeds. There are 17 different types of bronze. Other materials include Oilite, which is an oil-impregnated material ideal for high-speed, low-temperature applications. Whetstone bushings are called "self-lubricating" because the walls of the material absorb lubricant through capillary action, and lubricant is released through heat and pressure.
The nameplate value of the casing is the starting point for determining its life. Among other things, these values represent relative power factor changes. This information is critical for installing the casing monitor.
The main advantage of polyurethane control arm bushings is clear. It improves vehicle control and steering response. It maintains caster and camber throughout the suspension travel. Ride comfort is acceptable. Rear control arm bushing upgrades improve rear suspension performance and minimize wheel hop on rear-drive vehicles. These upgrades also add wheel angle control. These modifications provide a higher level of comfort and ride quality. However, if you want to improve your vehicle's performance, you might consider upgrading to solid metal components.
Q1. Are you a factory?
A. Yes. We are a factory with more than 15 years of manufacturing experience.
Q2. Is OEM and ODM service available?
A. Of course. We have many years of experience in OEM& ODM service.
Q3. I am buying from another supplier, but need better service. Would you match or beat the price I am paying?
A. We always feel we provide the best service and competitive prices. We would be happy to personalize a competitive quote for you， email us.