Whenever you have motor mounting requirements. Our specialists solve many design problems in adjustable or fixed mountings for motors plus speed reducers, clutches, dynamic brakes, generators, gear motors and other power transmission assemblies. Their solutions draw up 50 years of successful designs, both simple and complex. They utilize precise, yet economical, steel fabrications in all types of platforms, structures, plates, benches and scoop arrangements, as well as bases and rails.
Overly Hautz engineers may have already encountered and solved design problems similar to yours. It pays to ask!
For demanding applications large and small
Our engineers understand motor mounting problems and know how to solve them. Standard and special Overly Hautz mountings are used in countless motor applications from fractionsal horsepower to thousands of horsepower. The knowledge and experience gained as the world's largest producer of motor mountings has saved time and money for our customers.
Motor Base Features:
- Suits for different kinds of motors
- Easy installation, unloading and usage
- Data can be supplied on request
- Several kinds of surface treatment available: galvanized, color zinc, spray coated
- Special types can be produced according to drawings.
- Adjustable motor mountings( European Standard)
- Sliding motor bases (American standard)
- Motor Stamping
- Motor Sliding Bases
Motor Bases – Know About Motor Bases & Stamping Parts for Sale
Motor bases are usually engineered out of steel. It provides a solid base of innovative design for proper support. It is smooth and great in appearance. The main objective behind choosing bases is to offer proper travel. They are completely adjustable with the help of a single screw that can be adjusted.
Do You Want to Know More about Motor Bases?
Whether you want to know about bases or electric motor base types, you need to look at nowhere else but HZPT. We provide a complete solution to your requirements.
If you are looking for motor bases & stamping parts for sale, you need to know its features, functionalities, etc.
What Are the Features?
Whether you are looking for electric motor base types or something else, you first need to concentrate on its features. So, when it comes to buying motor bases whether online or offline, you need to unveil its features.
So, let’s check out a few most important features of bases.
- Type A comes with an adjustable NEMA innovative motor base especially designed for lighter duty activities or applications.
- Now, come to type B types of bases, which are used for heavy duty tasks. It can easily hold a foot engineered gear reducer.
- Innovative design for better performance.
What about Accessories or Modifications
The main motto behind choosing equipment is to get something done. It means that you would like to get your requirements catered. So, you need to modify or add accessories to it.
So, let’s check accessories for bases.
- Motor bases of any sorts can be tapped to grab renowned NEMA frames. Now, these frames can easily be tapped according to certain requirements.
- It’s easy to use.
- Innovative options for medications or adding accessories.
What Are the Common Industries that Can Use Bases?
There are several industries that need motor bases and stamping parts for sale whether online or offline. Let’s check out a few top industries.
- Air handling
- Aggregate and cement
- Food, pharmaceutical and beverage
- Chemical, gas and oil
- What and wastewater
- Unit as well as baggage handling
- Paper and forest.
What Are the Common Applications that Need Electric Motor Base Types?
There are various applications that need electric or otherwise motor bases. So, let’s check out a few of them given below.
- Compressors and pumps.
- Blowers, exhausts and fans for air handling.
- Bulk and unit material conveyors.
- Innovative machine tools.
- Mills, lathe machines, planers, and woodworking saws.
- Shaker screens, classifiers, breakers, shredders, crushers, and many others.
Can I Get the Best Deal on Choosing Bases?
When it comes to buying anything online, you need to concentrate on two things i.e. quality and affordability. You need to go with quality bases. However, it’s true that you should go with high-quality bases, but it doesn’t mean that you should ignore your budget.
So, before making a final deal, you first need to confirm the specific types of motor bases.